About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 2 September 2017

Ethiopian Opal Gold Ear Crawlers

I purchased these ear crawlers from thejewelsstore via Etsy UK when I also bought my rutilated Quartz ring and tourmaline ear crawlers. The crawlers cost £52.62 as I went for the 14k gold over sterling silver as I thought the gold set the opals off to their best advantage. They are also available in sterling silver. 

The setting is the same as the tourmaline ear crawlers that I have blogged about previously but this time they are covered in 14k gold.  There are 4 graduated opals in each crawler. They are comfortable to wear and sit nicely on my ear. They are easy to fasten as I just put the back though my pierced ear and squeeze. No need to struggle with butterfly backs! 


The customer service is good and delivery from Japuir to the UK took about 2 weeks (I had forgotten there were national holidays the postal service had closed during this time but he kept me updated as to where they were. I have bought before from this store and would recommend it as the pieces are unusual with good quality stones and settings. The customer service is excellent as well. 
The crawlers are available from here:  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment