About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 29 September 2017

Sparkling Cresent Moon Crystal Pendant Droplet Hair Clip

I purchased this rose gold  crescent moon crystal pendant hair clip from Ebay UK for £3.99 including delivery.  The clip comes in rose gold, silver, gold and black tone.  The droplets are different, cascading lengths with little stars and plastic, sparkling droplets.  The clip is substantial, I have very thick hair and I could still fit the clip through it.  This clip would be great for Halloween as part of a sparkly witch's outfit or it could also be clipped on to a ribbon to make  statement choker necklace. 

Available here: Ebay UK

No comments:

Post a Comment